Block Island Race Week Video on Indra by Leighton O'Connor



My ride for the 2011 Block Island Race Week is Indra, a Beneteau First 44.7. The boat is owned and skippered by Tom Linkas from Hamilton, Ma. We are racing in IRC3 with a crew of 12 characters. Not too much wind this week so far. Only one race on Monday and we ended up on the bottom of the fleet. Two races on Tuesday and we took a 3rd and an 11th. Racing was canceled on Wednesday so the crew went exploring on the island in the rain. Weather is not looking to good for Thursday or Friday. Not sure if they will be able to do an Around the Island Race this year. Quite an experience doing a full week of racing on "one" boat. Lots of fun though. I actually get to hang out with the crew and go to the tent parties after the races rather than being stuck in my hotel room editing to the wee hours of the morning. I get to sleep too. I could get use to this.

Thanks for the music Lotus Crush: http://www.lotuscrush.com

http://www.lotuscrush.c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa