NEW: Favorite Galleries

Okay my friends...for two years I have been trying to find a product that you like. I'm not giving up on you yet.  I've put together 9 galleries of your favorite images. The 9 galleries are sunsets, schooners, tall ships, Beverly, Marblehead, Salem, The Friendship of Salem, America's Cup and Volvo Ocean Race. Each gallery has 15 images. You can purchase all the downloads of a gallery at one time for $7.50-$15.00. You can use the downloads for your blog, Facebook page, Facebook cover photo, other social media and screen savers.  I can add more galleries if there is some interest.  You can see the galleries here:  http://www.leightonphoto.com/favorites

Hope you like....I'm running out of ideas. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!