Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'm so thankful for the gifts that God has given me and His blessings. After grabbing this shot with my iPhone this morn on my way to the media center I spotted a quite homeless man. He was sitting on the sidewalk with a backpack next to him and a small basket in front of him with a few Eros in it. I had some breakfast goodies and give them to him along with a few Eros. I asked him where he was from and what his story was. We chatted for a while and I asked if I could pray with him. He said yes and I put my hand on his shoulder and I prayed out loud. His eyes filled up. I told him I loved him and God loved him. Open your heart today and pray with a stranger or friend and tell them they are loved. You'll be surprised what it will do for the both of you.



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1vQcNW5

No comments: