I'm so thankful for the gifts that God has given me and His blessings. After grabbing this shot with my iPhone this morn on my way to the media center I spotted a quite homeless man. He was sitting on the sidewalk with a backpack next to him and a small basket in front of him with a few Eros in it. I had some breakfast goodies and give them to him along with a few Eros. I asked him where he was from and what his story was. We chatted for a while and I asked if I could pray with him. He said yes and I put my hand on his shoulder and I prayed out loud. His eyes filled up. I told him I loved him and God loved him. Open your heart today and pray with a stranger or friend and tell them they are loved. You'll be surprised what it will do for the both of you.



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1vQcNW5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa