MRA Labor Day Regatta






What fun I had yesterday! I was going to shoot the Schooner race off of Gloucester but I have tons of schooner shots already and the thought of shooting it again did nothing for me. So instead I shot the MRA (Marblehead Race Association) Labor Day Regatta. When I first left the house the wind was blowing pretty good. I thought it may be little bit much for my little boat but what the heck. You only live once. The trick to getting excellent racing shots is taking a few chances. It turned out to be a great day!!! A little bit wet...but a great day and I got great shots. I only shot one line which included J24's, Rhodes, Sonars & Vipers. You can see the shots at the link below.

http://leightonoc.smugmug.com/gallery/5846221_QV3RN


You can see all of the races I shot this season in Marblehead (so far) here...

http://leightonoc.smugmug.com/sports

The Marblehead Reporter used some of these images in this weeks paper and Doyle Sail may use some of these images on their web site.

Looks like the Rhodes, Viper 640, Sonar, J24, Town Class and Etchells local Fleets may be using some of my images on their web sites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa