$1 OR $2 ??



My social media watermarked downloads have taken off in the regatta world so I have decided to make it a download option for any image on my website. The watermark is in the lower right corner and pretty small. The $1 download is about 8" wide and "almost" big enough for a Facebook cover photo. The $2 download is 11" wide and the perfect size for a FB cover. 

So if you have a favorite image on my site you have been looking to lift to put on your own Facebook or desktop...now you can. You can do searches on my site using keywords and locations.  You can also buy multiple images of the same keyword or in the same gallery.   Downloads are instant once you pay the $$. Just ping me if you are having probs finding an image or buying downloads. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!