Photo Safaris with Leighton

Gulp....So I am finally going to do this. I'm going to take folks on the water and teach them how to shoot sailboat races. I have selected three regattas which will each have amazing opportunities to capture high performance sailboats and traditional yachts and schooners in action.

The three regattas are; The Corinthian Classic on Sunday August 10th, The ONE Championship on Sunday August 24th and the Gloucester Schooner Festival on Sunday August 31st. There will be opportunities to and from the regattas to photograph some old lighthouses and a pretty charming coastline. Safaris are $165 each and include 5 hours on the water, instruction, lunch, non-alcohlic beverages and a critique of your work at the end of the day. I'm limiting the class sizes to 12 photographers per a safari but you can bring a guest for an additional $50.

Get more info and purchase tickets at: http://www.leightonsafaris.com




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone hopefully from some place warm, windy & blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa