Osceola is where I ended up about 12:30 last night

This is where I ended up about 12:30 last night...Osceola National Forest in Florida about a mile south of the Georgia border. Took me a couple of trails to find something I was comfortable driving deeper into the Swamp on cuz my Jeep is all stock with no winch. Swamp














mud is a lot thicker than mountain mud and not as forgiving! :) I never drove in a swap before but I think I got some incredible shots this morning which I will try to do put on my blog tonight if I have Internet. Also did some video which I hope to get something edited from the last few days footage and post on my YouTube. Making my way down to the Everglades today and then to Key West tomorrow. Can’t wait to take the top down and get some sun. It was 42 degrees this morning and a bit colder last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa