Yesterdays travels & today’s plan - Mississippi


I headed home (kind of) yesterday after going to a church just a bit south of downtown Nashville. My original plan was to explore the mountains of eastern Tennessee and Kentucky on the way home but with all the rain I think l’d get stuck in some mud. (No winch!) So I went left instead. Yesterday I went through Alabama and saw a random rocket in a rest area. Next stop was “The KIng’s” birthplace in Tupelo, MS. Last night I stayed in Holly Springs National Forest in Union County, MS. The plan today is to do some food rescue at a Walmart a bit north of the forest and grab most of their reduced bakery items. (First thing in the morning is the best time to get the good stuff at Walmart before they load them on the discount rack.) I’ll grab a case of water and some tangerines too. I’ll go over to the customer service desk and see what the manager will give me for free. Then I’ll hit one of the Dunkin Donuts in Memphis for a few Boxes of Joe. With my Jeep loaded up I will head to Memphis Union Mission (Calvary Colony) to share what I have and make some new friends. I still have some of the hygiene kits @wickedjeeps_ne and Wicked Jeeps of New Hampshire donated, so I’ll hand those out as well. PM me if you want to help out today. I can send you my PayPal link. Thanks so much for your prayers and support! 🙏 🚙 🌲 🏔 🌳 ☕️ 🥮 #jeeps & #jeepers #tryingtodogoodvia Instagram https://ift.tt/2ViCf7y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!