I’m heading home today...kind of.


I’m heading home today after church...kind of. My original plan was to explore the mountains of eastern Tennessee and Kentucky on the way home but with all the rain I think l’d get stuck in some mud. So I am going to go left instead. I’ve got some landmarks on my route I’ve always want to visit and some pretty cool National Forests I’m going to hit. I should be home Friday or Saturday. I never did get the time to see any of the touristy sites in downtown Nashville so I planned a pretty Fun-Sunday. I have some pretty cool stops up my sleeve and on my phone. UPDATED: I called this right ...mudslides north east of Nashville. #jeeplife #jeeps #jeepsters #goinghome #kindofvia Instagram https://ift.tt/2EtSzN5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!