Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow & The Next Day

You may know that I’ve started to make my way home to Beverly, MA. I don’t plan on doing any more out reach on the way home but you never know who I will run into. I still have some stuff in my Jeep. The first few photos where taken in the Ozark National Park in Arkansas where I stayed Sunday night. There is an image of my Jeep on the Peel Ferry crossing the White River making my way North to Missouri.The rest of the photos were taken in the Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri where I stayed last night. I highly recommend the Glade Top Trail. It goes along several mountain tops in the Mark Twain National Forest about 1,200-1,400 feet up. The road itself is just gravel/dirt and not technical at all but views on both sides are absolutely gorgeous. There are dozens and dozens side trails and no gates! And some of the stuff is pretty challenging. I turned around on a few of them because I don’t have a winch, by myself and I’m all stocked. I could literally spend a week or two just in this area alone exploring. Tonight I will either stay in the Burden Falls Wilderness (MO) or Wayne National Forest (OH). I plan on making it home by Friday or Saturday.  Oh I swapped out my back up






















out camera last night and it’s working again! I really missed it and it could’ve really used turning around some of those trails yesterday. But the front camera was very helpful yesterday too. Video next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!