Looking for connections


For the most part I will be camping in National Forests between the cities I will be visiting. I have been doing practice trips since last fall. (http://www.youtube.com/leightonoc) Many people who follow my travels on social media have suggested I get a winch on my front bumper since I am doing this kind of stuff alone. People have also suggested better bumpers and better tires. Since the budget for my trip is quite high already and not fully funded yet, I have reached out to several Jeep equipment manufactures and suppliers suggesting sponsorships in-trade for the gear. I have had no luck forming any partnerships yet. If anybody has any connections with any off road manufactures or suppliers, please let me know. Thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa