We need more programs like this for our Veterans

On my mission trip a few weeks ago I went to the Barron Heights Transitional Center in Memphis, TN.  Their mission is to provide the support veterans need to transition into a healthy and prosperous life.  They provide shelter and food, coupled with addiction recovery classes, counseling, and a loving environment that fosters change.  Many of their former residents come back to volunteer and pass on the help they were given to them.


The guys I met were super nice and really appreciated the coffee, cookies, oranges and hygiene kits. Thank you to all my supporters that made this happen. This literally would not of happened without your donations. Thank you!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!