Mission For Hope Afternoon Photography Gala


Sail by my pop-up photo gallery at 43 Railroad Avenue in Beverly on May 18th from 12PM-4PM. Peruse framed and unframed prints of the yachts and places I have photographed over the last 40 years. I'm giving up my place to hit road in June for a 200 day mission trip in my Jeep and my work needs to find new homes that will love them. Donations to my mission trip in exchange for ownership is the idea. Prints will start at a $5 donation and stretched canvas or framed prints will start at a $50 donation. I have close to 100 prints and about 30 framed pieces. And not just boats. Framed and unframed pieces include images of the Galapagos, Alaska, Europe, Americas Cup and schooners. Yes there will be cheese and crackers. More information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2209384386058148

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!