Mission For Hope Fundraiser at Wahlburgers in Lynnfield, MA on Tuesday May 7th from 4-9PM


So my 200 day trip to 30 US cities which have to highest population of people experiencing homelessness is self funded...or should I say self fundraising. Would be great if you could stop by or donate something for the drawing & silent auction. There is more information about my fundraiser at: http://missionforhope.us/events


Please help support my 200 day mission trip by grabbing a burger and some tater tots at Wahlburgers in Lynnfileld on Tuesday May 7th from 4-9PM. Wahlburgers will be donating 15% off all sales to Mission For Hope. (You must show my invite when you pay your check.) There will be drawings and a silent auction for really cool stuff like lots of Wicked Tuna's F/V Hard Merchandise swag, 7 Seas Whale Watch tickets, HotLogic Minis, Wahlburgers Lynnfield Ma & Bertucci's gift cards. More items to be added...I hope. Thank You for your support & prayers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa