My sponsors rock!



My sponsors rock! Beantown Blankets, HotLogic & Duke Cannon Supply Co.  have donated a ton of stuff for my fundraisers but what’s really cool is they are donating massive amounts of stuff for the homeless outreach I will be doing with Jeep clubs on Saturdays in each city. Beantown Blankets is drop shipping 50 blankets in each city I will be in. Hot Logic is giving me units to give to folks that are living in their cars. Duke Cannon is giving me hundreds of their Cold Shower Cooling Field Towels to give out with the hygiene kits. (Their towels are how I will keep myself smelling fresh in the woods in between cities. Thank you #beantownblankets #hotlogic #dukecannon ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa