Monday Morning Fun!



When I was loading up at my Mom’s in Massachusetts on the 10th the zipper on the rear window went. So last week I ordered a replacement top with the side and back windows from ExtremeTerrain.com and had it shipped to Chicago. (The complete set was only $50 more than purchasing the OEM back window...plus this set is tinted which will hide my gear a bit.) The rep said I should have them Friday. They came today. Three days late and I wanted to leave for Denver first thing this morn. They sent another set in another box by mistake. So I called Extreme Terrain and now I need to find a printer & UPS store or a staples to return the extra set. Not as easy as it sounds. So that broken fridge doesn’t matter today cause I can’t get at it!!! Interesting day to say the least. #roadtripfun #missionforhope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa