More campgrounds...

Got here about 10:30 last night after messing around on some very rutty muddy trails I never should have been on considering how low my Jeep is sitting now. My original plan was to go off grid a bit between cities. Last night I decided to change that plan a bit and stay at campgrounds when I can.  It’s going to change my budget a bit but I can’t meet people in the middle of now where. This morning I prayed  with Char at the campground after she shared her testimonies of how good God has been to her and how she survived Polio as a child. Char works part time at the campground and lost her husband four years and still considers herself very blessed and in God’s favor. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!