Worshiping through the farms.


Had a bit of a moment after heading out of the woods Friday morning. Well a few moments. I’m driving by all these farms and listening to worship music. My right hand on the wheel and my left hand raised high out my window in a genuine sign of praise and thankfulness to our Savior. And it hit me! I’m actually on my way to Indianapolis for my first stop on this crazy 200 day mission trip. I made it. I put all my storage and went. What God called me to do in September was happening. So I wept in joy for a bunch of miles and through several farms. Maybe I looked a little crazy to this farmer with tears coming down my cheeks and my hand raised out my window worshipping. Thank you to everybody who is praying for me and supporting me. I really appreciate it! 


“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.”

Psalm 100:4 NIV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!