10,000 miles & counting

Sunday around 5PM on Rt16 in Kitimat-Stikine, BC I hit the 10,000 mile mark on my trip. Been on the road 51 days with 149 to go. Will probably do another 10,000 miles by the time I get home in December. For the rest of the trip I have homeless outreach events scheduled in major cities every Saturday and the cities are pretty close together.  So I will have some time for off road detours between each cities. Next detour will be Olympic National Park in Washington for a few days next week.  I’m making my way towards Vancouver, BC and hope to do some outreach there.  Check in time for Seattle is 3PM on Friday. Kind of looking forward to a few comforts of a hotel after living in my Jeep two weeks.  Thank you for all your encouragement, support and prayers. Couldn’t do this without all of you! (Oh… The second shot was taken where I boondocked it last night on Drywilliam Lake. ) #missionforhope 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!