Amazing Outreach In Riverside, CA Saturday morning

Saturday morning’s outreach in Riverside, CA was crazy good. Syndicate Off-Road and their team were & are awesome! We gave out food, water, Beantown Blankets,  hygiene kits, clothing and even freshly baked cupcakes. About 75 people got lots of stuff. We had just the right amount of donations. Thank you team for all your hard work and donations! 


After outreach in Riverside I drove into LA by myself so I could see what is going on at Skid Row with my own eyes and pray for the people there. I spent several hours with the director of Refresh Spot. Refresh Spot is in the middle of the Skid Row area and their non-profit provides a place in which folks can do their laundry, take showers, use the bathroom and sign up for services.  It was such a blessing to see some light in an area where there is so much darkness. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!