Cross In The Dessert

Yesterday when I was coming back from Death Valley I almost drove by this cross without stopping. I was “prompted” to turn around and spend some time at it.  Two young children where buried here when they passed away from the plaque in 1847. People leave toys at their grave so I left one of my toy Jeeps. I spent some time in prayer at the cross. I touched the cross and prayed for the children and their family. At the cross I also thanked God for the way He continues to bless me on this trip. I also thanked Him for an amazing opportunity He has given me when I get home in December. I thanked Him for the amazing team He has put around me “For a time such as this”. The love I felt from Him, my family and friends this week was and is crazy, crazy love.  It was a wonderful week but I was totally beat last night so I checked into my hotel a day early. I hit a bunch of national parks this week. Who wants to see photos? 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!