On my way to San Diego!



Jeep is all packed up again. Will be making my way to San Diego for outreach with Warrior Jeeps on Saturday. I have a few days to explore some National Forest and the coast along the way. Hopefully find some trees & shade to camp. It’s hot!! Hope to stop by Garvin Industries to thank Ron personally for their sponsorship. Some have asked....Why camp in the woods during the week why not hotels? Budget!  Some have asked...Why a Jeep...why not fly? Budget & God told me last fall to do this trip in my Jeep.  Some have asked...why in a Jeep? Would you be following me if I was doing this in a 4 door sub-compact plus God told be to. Some have asked...Why not just do to this at home.  We are already doing this at home. Last fall I started Good Hope Homeless Care.  Good Hope volunteers have been preparing meals for local shelters since the fall. A big part of this trip, besides awareness and care, is research. I hope to take what I am learning now and create programs back home to reduce homelessness and help the folks experiencing homelessness. Thank you for all your support, encouragement and prayers! Couldn’t do this without you. #takesavillage #missforhope 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!