Tim & Gary



Wednesday I was coming out of a market in North Bend, OR after filling up on some soda and a gentleman stopped me in the parking lot and asked me what “Mission For Hope” was. I gave him the run down and he asked me if I was a veteran. I told home no but my son was a Marine. Tim said he was and he was in the army and he served in the Vietnam War. I thanked him for his service. We talked a bit about Vietnam and him coming home afterwards and how bad it was. Worse then being in Vietnam he said. 


I asked him if he wanted the New Testament on a Bible stick. He said no because he had a Bible and was saved 35 years ago. Tim shared his testimony and I shared my testimony about coming to Christ because of Angie Miller and American Idol. He got a kick out of my testimony. 

Tim mentioned to me that he was helping a local homeless man named Gary once and a while. He told me he wanted to share the Gospel with him but was waiting for the right time. I told him the time is now. I suggested he should share his testimony with Gary.


I prayed with him in the parking lot and I also prayed for Gary with Tim.  Please keep Tim and Gary in prayer. Thank you!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!