Hard to believe!


Got a little emotional today on my way to Dallas after Ashlee told me how much stuff they have collected for outreach in Dallas on Saturday morning. Hard to believe I have been on the road 113 days, through 21 states & have driven close to 19,000 miles. We have done 21 homeless outreach stops and 6 of those weren’t planned. We have given out over 1,000 hygiene kits, 600 Beantown Blankets, cases & cases of water, boxes & boxes of snacks, clothing, fruit, dozens & dozens of baked goods, Bibles, prayer and hugs! I can’t thank everybody enough for the donations, encouragement and prayers. Even total strangers want to be part of this mission. I can’t count how many times people have blessed me at gas stations or in department store parking lots with donations. So thank you! Couldn’t do this without you! 15 more stops & 12 more states to go. Keep those prayers coming...please. 🚙 🙏 #takesavillage #missionforhope #jeeps #jeepers #offroaders #givingback #helpingthehomeless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa