I should of stepped in the puddle!


 

#iamsostupid I got way too confident about my accommodations. Backpack strapped to my gas tank was stolen last night. I went out to take the backpack off last night. I was in sandals and didn’t want to step in a big puddle to take it off.  So I didn’t take it off. After all the guy at front desk said the parking lot was good. My backpack only had some cheap Walmart hiking boots but for some reason this upset me way more than my recovery box being stolen last month in San Diego. I bought the backpack in Virginia a week into my trip. The kid working at the department store went way out of his way to give me a great discount on the bag because he knew I was on a mission trip. Kind of feel like I’m was not being a good steward of what I was given.  #missionforhope #keepmovingforward 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa