Small but mighty team in Las Vegas

Another small but mighty team this morning. Just Ruben Uranga & myself (photo #3). Ruben lives in Las Vegas, works for a hospital and does some volunteer work for the county. He owns a 73 CJ but it’s on the bench right now. Ruben filled up his Highlander with water, fruit, baked goods & snacks. Thank you Ruben!  Photo #1 is Ed and I. Ed has had a rough couple of days. Please keep him in prayer. Photo #2 is of Jean. She didn’t want to be photographed because she thinks she looks too old in photos so I asked her to hide behind a umbrella. Very nice woman! Met so many wonderful people today. We gave out lots of @beantownblankets & hygiene kits.  I got to pray with a few people and gave out some Bibles. One of the Bibles I gave out today somebody gave to me in the Yukon in July. I was waiting for just the right person to give it to. It was an awesome day in Las Vegas! #missionforhope 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!