Thank you Kristin, Debby & Veronica!

Yes I am happy inside because I have amazing volunteers back in Lynfield at Good Hope, Inc. & Calvary Christian Church! Thank you Kristin Klopotoski, Debby Seler & Veronica Lewis! Before I left on this mission trip I purchased 1,250 hygiene kits and moved them into a storage unit. These ladies send me at least 60 hygiene kits from the my storage unit every week to whatever city I’m in. Along with things for me...like treats! They also coordinate things that need to be delivered to me in each city as well as check my mail and handle my banking. I am so blessed to have such great friends like this who keep me rolling down the road with a very joyful smile! (Oh...If you want to send me anything...just get it to Kristin before Thursday any week.) #missionforhope #takesavillage #helpingthehomeless 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa