Yesterday I arrived in Dar Salaam, Tanzania and last night the car rental agency picked up the Land Cruiser. I’m not going to lie, it was a great relief when they picked it up. I didn’t post all the issues I had with the Land Cruiser, but they included replacing the clutch twice, replacing both batteries, thr spare tire rim and various issues with the electrical system, stove, bulbs, door latches, windows and tire leaks. Although I spent a lot of time working on repairs of the Land Cruiser, I couldn’t imagine doing the trip in any other vehicle because of the very poor roads in Kenya and Tanzania. The Land Cruiser was an absolute beast, everybody knows how to fix them and parts are readily available. In 28 days, I drove 9,924 km, visited 7 churches, 5 wells, 3 schools, 2 orphanages, 1 clinic and gave out 200 storybook bibles. (Although, 13 of the storybook bibles were given to 8 Tanzanian Police Officers instead of the cash they requested.) I also shared a message at 3 chur...
Saturday Mission For Hope partnered with Radiant Church and local Jeepers to hand out blankets, hygiene kids, water, food, Bibles and prayer to the homeless in the Phoenix area. Such a blessing to serve along side such committed believers to minister to the poor in Phoenix.
As we get ready to ship Kyle off to the Marines I have been reflecting on what fun I have had with this absolutely wonderful person over the years. These photos are just a glimpse of so many fun times with my children and my best friends. It may look a little fake and a good editing job with all the smiles but truly my life with these kids has been a real fairy tail. Nothing but joy. What great kids. I am truly blessed to have these three wonderful people in my life. Enjoy!
Comments