Today in Los Angeles’ Skidrow




















God definitely had a plan today for the outreach in Skid Row in LA. Although I was alone for the outreach, everything worked out very well! Last night I reached out to Laura Hamilton, the Team Lead for The Refresh Spot on Towne Avenue in Skid Row. They are a non-profit that provides showers, a laundry facility, charging stations, a safe place to hang out and programs for people experiencing homelessness. I met her three years ago when I was in LA last.  

Laura said it would be awesome if I came by and I could park the Jeep in front of their facility. And that’s what I did! It was a great, great day and I got to pray with quite a few people. Didn’t take long to give out the hygiene kids, socks, Bibles, water, snacks, wipes and cookies I had. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

54 Cities in 300 Days!

My route so far in Africa