True Compassion in Albuquerque

















Today’s outreach was a team of one on in Albuquerque. I was able to hand out blankets, hygiene kits and Bibles at the at the Compassion Services Center. Even though I was alone it worked out very well. I was able to spend some time with it’s Founder, Pastor Joanne Landry and talk about how her organization and church has been ministering to her neighbors in need for over 20 years. I was able to help in the kitchen and serve breakfast to her guests. Pastor Joanne’s center has 51 beds, showers and serves 3 meals a day. Her compassion for the homeless in Albuquerque is truly inspiring. Her center is a safe haven and home for the homeless. #missionforhope #jeepers #helpingthehomeless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!