Heading North West

Yesterday morning I left very rainy Calgary, AB after boondocking in a Walmart parking lot. I headed north west to Hiton, BC via a bunch of small towns. Early yesterday evening I went thru Jasper National Park. Beautiful but it was like being on a major city expressway complete with construction and lots of big fast moving 18 wheelers. Made it thru the park and made it to British Columbia and tried to do some backcountry roads but hit closed gates. I boondocked it last night at the trailhead for Robson Mt. in BC. This morning I am making my way towards Prince George. I haven’t decided if I am going to go north east and catch the Alaska Highway via Dawson Creek or go north west more and catch the Alaska Highway via Watson Lake in the Yukon.  Since I have more time to get Anchorage and less time to get to Seattle on my way south I may go north west today.  Whatever way I go I want to have less 18 wheelers on my bumper. Let’s see how the spirit guides me today. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!