Please keep me in prayer today.



Please keep me in prayer today. Portland has been a tough stop so far. I couldn’t find anybody in the Jeep community to help me out so I needed to have the hygiene kits and blankets ship to a UPS store in Portland. In order to fit all the donations into my Jeep I had to unload my Jeep completely into my hotel room last night. You looking at a 48 blankets, 75 hygiene kits, a 100 breakfast bars, some donuts, water and  fruit. Whoever said that 2 door Jeeps have no room??? I couldn’t get any shelters in Portland to return my phone calls or emails about giving them donations or volunteering. So I’m off on my own to do outreach today. Back to my roots… This is how I started off doing outreach in Nashville...by myself.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!