Outreach stop #30 was blessed!



Outreach Stop #30. This morning I left Doral, Fl and headed for Fort Lauderdale to do outreach. It took me a few stops to find some folks but it was a blessed stop for sure. Dan on the left was a Navy brat while his Dad was in the Navy. Dan lost his job and apartment a month ago and is living in his suburban. I have had two magnetic back window screens in my Jeep since I left in June. I really wasn’t using them and I was waiting for just the right person to give them too. I found the right person today. Noble on the right was born in St Croix and was stationed in Puerto Rico as a Marine for four years. He is also without housing. I gave them water, socks, snacks, oranges and Bibles and then we prayed together. Please keep Dan and Noble in your prayers. 

When I planned this mission trip last fall I planned on doing 30 stops in 200 days. Because of your support, donations, encouragement and prayers it looks like I’m going to do a total of at least 40 stops. I can’t thank you all enough! I couldn’t do this without you. #missionforhope #ittakesavillage #jeeps #jeepers #givingback #helpingthehomeless 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Accomplished!

My route so far in Africa

54 Cities in 300 Days!